FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [prem fare gone]: Saudia: AMS-DXB £353 in Business Return
Old May 30, 2022, 4:37 am
irishguy28
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by MaxFlyer
I still would expect there to be a transfer desk at AMS like at LHR where you can pick up your boarding passes.
Possibly, but SV doesn't have a huge or longstanding (passenger) presence at AMS, and they don't use the KLM check-in desks, which makes me wonder if KLM would be able to handle SV queries at one of the KLM transfer desks. SV probably do not expect that there are any connecting passengers at AMS, other than those delivered to them by KLM, who would of course be able to use KLM transfer desks by virtue of that connection.

If I think of it, next time I am airside I will check if there are any indications of SV at any of the transfer desks, but I don't have a booking departing the non-Schengen side of the airport for some time. Perhaps those who have an upcoming journey on one of these tickets can take the time to see if SV has a presence at any of the airside transfer desks while waiting to board their SV flight.