FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is it okay for economy passengers to stow their luggage in the premium cabin?
Old May 27, 2022, 9:27 pm
hoangb

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Hertz President Circle, Copaair Presidential, and Southwest A-List
Originally Posted by JDB777
1) Wait 90 seconds
2) "Hi <FA Name> would you mind checking this bag for me? The bins are getting pretty full and I'm in no rush today."
Sorry, but I don't agree with this suggestion at all. While you may not agree with her on that move, checking her luggage without realizing what is in there, including possibly life saving medication because you are not happy with her move. You are also making the crew do unnecessary extra work to "look/search" for her missing luggage when indeed it was intentionally put off the plane.

I am sorry, but even as a joke, I don't agree, as I have read on here from a long time ago that somebody did just that.

In all my years on flyertalk, I have never asked this, but I hope the moderator would remove this post.

Lastly, while this may be seen as a stretch, it can be viewed as theft since you would be assuming somebody else's property as your very own when you claim that is your luggage and have it checked.