FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DL/Sky Team: 2022 Consolidated Mileage/Status/Challenge Runs help needed
Old May 27, 2022, 11:19 am
InFrontofU

Programs: Delta Skymiles
Thanks for the suggestion ---- sadly yes they would pay it at this time and was their idea to stage the trip this time/short notice. I figured max was 40%, but did see some Airfrance seemed to hit 60%....still would likely make more sense to 'waste' the money on the delta flight. I like the TIJ idea, will see if i can take that CDG flight then add a biz leg CDG-BCN and how that may add up.

On the MQMs for the TIJ-CDG ---- it would hit the 200%? Thus i think something like 26000 MQMs vs Delta being 19200MQMs if i did that right?

Appreciate your quick help! thanks for tips

Originally Posted by jfkeze
Ok, I get that this is the insane summer, but close to 10K sounds just crazy for Business Class... just my two cents...
Will the employer pay ANY price? Then go with that insanity on Delta metal, since a 9400 ticket will give about 9100 MQDs, if you did a partner it's 40% of distance so on a LAX-CDG/LHR/AMS-BCN you are under 5000 MQDs..

My suggestion, TIJ-CDG is around $3600 with Aeromexico and should give 5600-5700 MQDs

Google Flights to Paris

Google Flights to London