FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Q Suite Master Thread
View Single Post
Old May 24, 2022, 2:10 pm
happiest_at_40000

Programs: AA Platinum
Originally Posted by pythonisman
~30hr travel times aren't unfamiliar for that route particularly if chasing good fares or miles. At least if in J/F and you can sleep when you want to, it's incrementally worse than 24hrs 😅

I believe you can now that Australia's dropped their testing requirement. Though there's no guarantee that QR will be flying that route next year

I flew EK F AKL-SYD a while back and they said they don't normally allow the shower spa to be used for flights of that length, but the incredible crew made an exception for me and it was a blast. If they do bring it back, there's no guarantee they will do it again though, just for a data point.
Wild, crazy amount of time. I knew SYD-SIN-LHR was long but this QR option from AKL to ADL to DOH to LHR that would be insane. Even maybe too much for me and normally give me seat alone and a lie flat and I am super happy.

Thats nice they let you shower. I am looking at either that route or maybe BKK-HKG to try A380 F and shower. Its only $445 US BKK-HKG in F. Just have to wait until Asia fully opens.