FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AAdvantage eShopping / Cartera Questions / Discussion / Vendors / Issues (archive)
Old May 23, 2022, 11:04 am
TropicalTripper

Programs: AA EXP, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, HHonors Diamond, National Exec, Hertz PC, Nexus
Originally Posted by FlyerBeek
Has anyone had recent success with Bonvoy reservations (made via AAdvantage eShopping) actually posting after the stay? Not a single one of my 5 reservations so far completed this year has posted, but they do seem to all be tracked under the Recent Store Visits tab (some with order numbers and dollar amounts, and some without).

-FlyerBeek
Yes, I had a stay ending May 2nd post last week. I booked it when they were offering two Bonvoy points per dollar. I had a February stay that took much longer to post. I contacted Cartera a few weeks after the stay, and they told me it could take up to 45-days to post. That's about when the stay hit my account. I also booked during a period when there was a bonus based on spend across all eShopping stores, and the stay boosted my bonus. I was worried I'd have to contact them to make a manual adjustment, so that was a pleasant surprise.