FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New EWR C123 UC has opened - 19 May 2022
View Single Post
Old May 21, 2022, 2:39 pm
autobahnal

Location: New to BWI as of 2021; say hi if you're in the area!
Programs: UA GS
Originally Posted by phkc070408
Well I made it and the place is nothing short of amazing. While I've never been in a Polaris Lounge, from what I hear this might be on the same level, only laterally different. I went to the buffet at 10:45am and was disappointed that all they had were grilled chicken and grilled breakfast sandwiches. I soon realized that they were changing over to lunch and I later on had a salad and a pork carnitas wrap.

I had a major problem because of my trip to the lounge. I had checked bags that got claimed by baggage services, and it took me 90 minutes to get them. I'm sure some of it had to do with the cancelations from the storm yesterday but as usual, EWR fails again.

Back on the top of the UC, I took some photos. I also brought my 360º camera and took some photo-spheres, so I'll try and upload them as well.

In the meantime here's the basic floorplan. It's a complete throw-together and I'm doing it from memory on a simple paint and drawing program to please forgive the terrible artwork. Also please point out any corrections that are needed.
Thanks so much for creating a floorplan mock-up...I've been wondering about this from the pics!