FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - General discussion of UA's inflight service (Domestic / Int’l, all cabins) {Archive}
Old May 20, 2022, 2:30 pm
lennyj

Programs: United Mileage Plus
I totally agree with you. There is no reason this soft service restoral should be taking this long and in increments. I have been flying United for many years and have been Global Service for many years and I have never seen anything like this. I have also found there is no point in complaining. All you get is lip service. Ticket prices right now are unbelievably high. I am flying to Switzerland at the end of June and paid $10000 for Polaris. I am going through Chicago from LA. If you go through SFO, EWR or IAD they are even more outrageous. Even with the high price of fuel are you telling me that they cannot provide a decent meal for the price I am paying. As for the dessert improvement a pre prepared Sundae is nuts (no pun intended). I suspect, in the case of the Sundae, we will never see the Sundae cart back. This was a very popular feature that United management seems bent on destroying. They had already done a lot of that prior to the pandemic. When they first started serving the Sundae it was not only available on trans con flights and International. It was available on all coast to coast domestic flights. I am not a complainer by nature but this lacking soft service has gotten to me.