FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Shocking Anti Semitic incident
View Single Post
Old May 19, 2022, 2:13 pm
craz
Suspended

so? I understand they werent 1 group except for being religious Jews, not sure the crew saw it that way. That doesnt mean any of the crew were AS or did what they did to get The Jews

1 of my neighbors , Rocky, always refers to the Hassidim moving into the area close by as Rabbis and assumes we are all together, why cause Im religious and they are. To him Satmar and Lubovs are 1 and the same. Are they? sure they both are religious Jews. So too theres a very good chance thats how those on the flight were made to be (yes wrongly) Rocky always tells me the same story how they buy bulbs from Israel (they own a large nursery) Sort like a non-religious Jew pulling a Bagel

Or when I was flying back to Israel on TW a few days after Rabin was killed 1 Fa after another came up to me saying how sorry they were, I thanked them and didnt explain there was no connection with me to Rabin ( whenever I flew I knew apx 95% of the crew since I flew so often we were like family) To the crew I lost my leader , go try and explain since I wasnt an Israeli citizen he wasnt my leader. You also have to try and see things from how they may be looking at it. Since Im wearing a yamulka even thou I dont have side curls that guy and I are the same. Its not done out being AS its just how people view things. Yet to others it appears as if its nothing less then anti-semitism maybe due to not being associated with non_Jews on a daily basis or engaging in talking with them

Last edited by craz; May 19, 2022 at 2:21 pm