FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How much Amps can I draw from the new clubworld seat?
Old May 16, 2022, 4:28 pm
1Aturnleft

Originally Posted by powershell
I'm sorry for the delay in responding, there seems to be a limit of some sort, and as Corporate-Wage-Slave pointed out, it's for anti-spam.

Not going until June but really need to get a plan in place to ensure there are not surprises of any sort. Had issues with security already!

I was certainly not proposing to get four club world seats or four first-class seats for power alone. I am not wanting to disturb anyone this unit it totally sealed. Ideally, all I want to do, without making a big deal if it, is to inconspicuously connect a few seats either going back across the window areas at the side of the aircraft or going across the cabin using one of these either from seat to seat or the heavy duty power available near the gallies.

Way back before covid it was no issue getting the crew in club or first to heat up anything but it seems this is no longer possible, I don’t think it ever was officially allowed but due to status or class of travel they often helped out, I don’t travel the same these days, I am GFL but I suspect that is due to dtry requirements

A big battery pack is an option but they don’t like high rate LIHOn.

Before taking through security as BN is classed as a liquid it was taken and not allowed. (totally fair enough!) So this left us with the product only and no glass either! So as you imagined it has to get binned.

Regarding the spikes: there is no spikes, the one is unscrewed and a cylinder bar is in place, I am not trying to take illegal spikes or liquids on board

So all I was asking if its ok to either connect having 1 master seat and the rest a cable up the side

I hope this make sense.

These are very safe units, with safety power cut off and 99% silent so not trying to disturb anything
Can I counteract this with the suggestion you prep your dogs at home before the flight and bring on board a USB powered lunch box? Far simpler, less intrusive on others and dare I say a far more sensible proposition not only for yourself but for the unfortunate ones sat around your make shift hot dog stand at 38,000 feet with nowhere to go. I cant believe you're actually serious about doing this. I still keep looking at the calendar and checking its not 1st April.