FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Boeing 777 Club Suites: route info and updates
Old May 12, 2022, 10:09 am
Genius1
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by Creul
That is one in-depth trip review - felt like i was went on the trip with you! You say its a terrible product but it looks good to me and a 'small' improvement from the Easyjets and Ryanair flights that I am used to! I would love to take a Club Suite aircraft but im not sure if they are on the route that is what I was hoping to determine and was hoping that this was the place to find out It does seem its the older CW however.
Thank you!

If you're new to longhaul business class, it will be a great experience I'm sure; the old Club World seat is just not particularly modern or competitive with newer hard products found on most major airlines.

If you don't have a choice between old or new seats, old Club World is still a comfortable way to travel.

If you share your travel dates, I can check ExpertFlyer to confirm whether your flight is currently scheduled to be the old or new product.