FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Boeing 777 Club Suites: route info and updates
Old May 12, 2022, 9:34 am
Radiation Station

Programs: British Airways Executive Club Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by Creul
Thanks for the quick replies.

I actually have been quoted from both Heathrow and Gatwick hence why I asked if it was airport dependent, seems that gatwick only flies once a week and heathrow the other 6? - Maybe the travel agent was just an idiot no idea

Is there any information about what the old setup is like? i can only find BA talking about their new superior CS

It was an additional £600 each way per person for the business package. Not sure we can stretch to business both ways but we were thinking we are going to do premier economy (traveller+ ??) out and making use of the business upgrade so we can sleep over night. Not sure as the furthest either of us have flown before is the algarve :/ so 8 hours seems a bit daunting in a tiny little seat hence why were were thinking of upgrading.
I think booking business for the night flight makes the most sense if your budget doesn’t stretch to both ways. However, have you considered booking premium economy and upgrading using Avios? I don’t know how good redemption availability is on that route but it’s worth considering. Also worth checking the AUP thread to see what price you can expect to pay at the airport to upgrade from W to J.