FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA mgmt overhaul
View Single Post
Old May 10, 2022, 1:12 pm
AirbusA350

Originally Posted by T8191
I have little optimism for 2022 … perhaps next year?
Yea S22 season is a write-off, if anything were to change, it should start trickling through from W22 with the real impacts probably only becoming widely visible by S23.

Of course this hinges on the continued endemicity approach of various governments towards COVID and not rolling back things into the dark ages again at the slightest uptick or suspicions around any given variant. It goes without saying this also has to go hand-in-hand with BA/IAG actually willing to take that chance, and risk, and open their wallets.

There are a lot of jobs going at the moment both internally and externally and a heavy proportion of them do seem to be within transformation and change related areas. Being an eternal optimist in life in general, I’ll give BA the benefit of the doubt for now, however, they have to use S22 wisely to really rebuild, otherwise, this time round I think they’ll have people sincerely avoiding BA (and not just like the “boy who cried wolf”, a lot of which we see here funnily enough!)