FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry / NEXUS pending application, how do I correct/change/update information?
Old May 8, 2022, 10:48 am
Tal Dror

Errors in my GE application

Hi everyone,

I'm a LPR, have 2 foreign nationalities and applied for the GE program for the first time a few days ago.
After sending the application I realized I have some errors in my application - annoyingly all of them are due to technical glitches in the application website. First, the year I started a new job at my country of origin automatically moved from 2020 (the true year, before I became LPR) to 2021, which is after I became a LPR and therefore doesn't make sense...
Moreover, the website profoundly refused to add 2 countries to my travel history - they would appear when I added them but get removed the moment I continued to the next page.
I'm reading all the stories of people getting CA in a day and I'm getting anxious that those mistakes would be critical to my application (it's been 6 days now and still pending review).

How critical is it in your opinion? I would obviously let the officer know during the interview assuming I even get there...
Is it better to just abandon the application and start over?