FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Warsaw Master Thread - after January 01, 2011 [merged]
Old May 3, 2022, 6:02 am
DeeGee26.2

Programs: Flying Blue, BAEC, VAFC, IHG Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond
I stayed here with my young daughter this weekend. it was a lovely stay.

I'm IHG Platinum, so I got a one cat upgrade from Club Queen to Club Queen (Palace View). Lovely spacious room, bright, with an amazing view of the Palace and Warsaw below.

I found the lounge to be uninspiring, there was very little out in the way of snacks, only tasting plates from downstairs during the cocktails hour, and nothing that would appeal to a six year old. I'm used to at least being able to get hold of some crisps or snacks all day. I'll not bother again.

View from the pool was amazing, you have to book it during the weekend I guess to limit numbers. It was quite busy there last weekend, and the pool is 1.2m/4ft deep at its shallowest end, so my little girl had to keep swimming - couldn't put her feet down. There was a basket with some pool noodles if we wanted it.

Breakfast was in reception - it was the full breakfast offer and was varied and very pleasant. My little one particularly liked the sausages.

There seemed to be quite substantial queues to check-in at 3pm, so I was glad to have arrived just before.