FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2022 Aeroplan Status Privileges
View Single Post
Old May 1, 2022, 11:22 am
CliffD

Originally Posted by TTC900Rocket
Just providing an anecdotal experience for anyone qualifying early for (SE )status:

I received 2 status pass, and 20 eupgrade credits for passing the SE 100K SQM threshold, along with 2-3 MLL passes (not sure of the exact amount).

Then I got an email today inviting me to make selections; great, but when I followed the link, no selection button was to be found, and only the above goodies were visible on my dashboard.

I believe @adamsmith mentioned that AC had removed early qualification from its T&Cs, so I guess I will have to be content with these, and being recognized early? I'm not necessarily complaining since my co-pay for international eupgrades is now $0. It just would have been nice to receive 100% elite bonus for the rest of my 2022 flights.

Now I'm wondering aloud if I will even receive 75K elite bonuses.
Oh, I am lucky. Aeroplan allowed me to choose benefits and still "choose benefits" button keeps open and allow me to select again I called Aeroplan, they advised not to select benefits again, it may cancel the benefits previous selected. BTW, I noticed there are additional 18 MLL guest passes deposited to my account since I qualified SE late April.