FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Horrible experience on EVA: YVR to TPE - Elite Class
Old Apr 14, 2022, 5:54 pm
BuBu4

Originally Posted by Davvidd
I do not how EVA is after the covid as they do not seem to have transit flights out of TPE. So I have been flying AC on the Asia route from YYZ. The service on BR pre Covid was one of the best I have seen, certainly on PE. I am also surprised as to the issue of meal choice in PE. Normally they ask you and give you the menu before they start serving the meal. If I have any issues with BR, it is their boarding procedure, but having seen some comments about the boarding situation, certainly in North America, maybe they do have the right procedure.
Parents flew back earlier in the year on EVA. hard product remains the same however there were cuts in soft product. J meals were only limited to the 3 choices. mom flew J, said food wasnt very good. Dad was in Y which was wide open in terms of seating, no comments on the food though.
They flew back to the states when SQ was running their TPE--LAX route and both much much preferred SQ than BR this time around.