FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Claiming missing TPs for Alaska Airlines flights
Old Apr 14, 2022, 2:47 pm
drg87

Programs: BA Gold, AA PlatPro, Marriott TitaniumElite,
Originally Posted by Tack
I second that. She is a godsend. Helped with two AS flights from February.
I would third that. Had a RT from San Jose to Hawaii in November. Outbound showed up, return did not. Was going to let it go (70 TP) but came across this thread. e-mailed BAMissingAvios with details (but no documents). Got a reply next day with request to send supporting documents to ec address. Replied to BAMissingAvios to say that I would send documents.

Next day got e-mail from Sarah (BAMissingAvios) to say that no documents had come in and could I resend, but add "Attn Sarah" to the subject. Did that and the next day the TP were credited.

Also, since I did all the boarding passes on-line I had no ticket number. Alaska just gave me the confirmation but no ticket number. And of course once you land you have no more mobile boarding pass. I sent in the original ticket confirmation e-mail and the baggage receipt from the return leg.

Impressed with the response from BAMissingAvios and of course this amazing community which has so much useful info.