FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sky Club Access Lines and Waiting due to capacity
Old Apr 12, 2022, 8:16 am
dtwlarry

Programs: Delta PM, LATAM Gold, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton, Hertz Gold, Silvercar, Sixt
Originally Posted by Adelphos
Domestic leisure travel is above pre-Covid levels, business travel is not. So in terms of total dpomestic travel, depends on any given market. For example a poster a bit earlier stated that DCA is not near pre-pandemic levels of crowds in the club, likely due to lower overall travel. But it seems like FLL has more travel than pre-pandemic, leading to a more crowded club. I also think there are more Amex users.
Good points. If I may interject an oddball item...are there "fewer seats" than there were previously? To my eyes, DTW A38 had a lot more seating prior to trying to social distance 2 years ago, and even a month or two ago, it didn't seem like A38 was as packed (like sardines, or cheek by jowl, you choose your alliteration) as it was in 2019, where it was kneecaps in aisles, all over. Are the ATL lounges at similar seating quantities as they were 2019?
As stated, the Florida lounges are absolutely slammed with spring breakers, etc. I've seen a bunch of different stories and articles about the hordes invading the Magic Kingdom, etc. Figures the FL lounges are PACKED!