FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Getting Credit for B6 Flights
View Single Post
Old Apr 7, 2022, 7:08 am
brenc3

Programs: AA EXP/2MM, IHG Platinum, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by brenc3
I'm dealing with the exact same thing now. When I booked I put in only my AAdvantage number, but somehow the B6 number swapped in after booking. I contacted B6 via online chat and had them remove my TrueBlue number and put the AA back in, and confirmed that the number was set correctly at the time I flew the segment. 3 days later, the miles credited to my B6 account anyway. I contacted B6 and they reversed the mileage credit right away, then I submitted a missing miles request with AA. That was denied a few days ago due to "Posted to Other FFP". I compiled some documentation and emailed it off to AAdvantage customer service, and I'm hoping someone can review the case and fix it.
Following up on my sad tale of woe, it was successfully resolved. I emailed [email protected] with receipt and a snapshot of my TrueBlue account. I got a reply after a week saying that my case was sent to the Solutions Desk and that they were dealing with very high volume. 2-3 weeks after that the miles and LPs posted correctly to my AA account (LPs one day after the miles, oddly). It took a while, but I'm glad they were able to fix it.