FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! (2022 - Forward)
Old Apr 7, 2022, 5:57 am
navi_jen

Programs: In 2023? Does it matter? SPG/Marriott: Plat; DL: Plat; B6: Mosaic
Originally Posted by ATOBTTR

jrl767 got to see them on departure. I got to see the Cherry Blossoms on arrival. Taken yesterday during the River Visual to 19 at DCA on a rainy morning. I was asked to go on a very last minute trip after the person who was supposed to go had to cancel at the last minute so a quick trip to DC this week.

(CheAAting on DL for this trip since I couldn’t make DL work since AA has the GSA city pair and the fares DL returned were 2-3x the cost which I won’t try to justify when it’s more expensive than the contract carrier).
Thanks for the pic. Regardless how many times I've done it, arrival/departure out of DCA is always a treat. It's simply a beautiful visual, particularly to the East. To the West, Arlington is quite attractive (from the air), Crystal City/Pentagon, notsomuch.

Oh, BTW GW McLintock SuperG1955 jrl767 Looking like I'll be in NYC and DC in mid June. I'm PM you offline, perhaps an impromptu meetup?