FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Place Breakfast - will it ever improve?
Old Apr 3, 2022, 3:46 pm
Global Adventurer

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Originally Posted by VegasGambler
I posted a review on the thread (a while back... must have been around 2017) but they did not have my room ready anywhere close to check-in time and they were unable to get the room cleaned while I was at the beach all day (ie, I would come back in the evening and the room had still not been cleaned).

It was also just really run down and anything they had for sale (food, water) was extremely overpriced (even by hotel standards)

I have no idea what it's like now. I haven't been back.
I'm not doubting you, but are you sure it was the Hyatt Place in Cabo San Jose? I was there for a month last year and loved it. I had to keep the housekeepers at bay since they constantly wanted to clean my room and I don't get housekeeping due to covid19. And breakfast was more like lunch. I had no problems there. The only reason I won't go back there is because I didn't like Cabo. Just too touristy and reminds me of being in California USA and not Mexico.