FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Heathrow t5 disruption 2nd April
View Single Post
Old Apr 2, 2022, 11:34 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by RichieMc
So I’ve got a DUB LHR JFK SFO starting Tuesday night 17:25 DUB to LHR then onwards to US from T5 Wednesday morning. Getting the red warning you’ve all seen letting me know I have the option to change my flight. Part of me says things will be ok by Tuesday. But kind of concerned about the prospect of missing the positioning flight to DUB from T5 Tuesday morning at 10:35 and being declared a no show.
So two tickets but overnight. Yes, your responsibility is to getto DUB by Wednesday morning, and if all else fails there is the overnight coach and train services. LCY would be safer, so long as the weather for Tuesday is in reasonable bounds. Personally I wouldn't change, but if being a no-show is going to be problematic, then switch to LCY if MMB allows that to happen, after checking the weather forecast tomorrow.