FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Your guide to the Executive Club, attaining status and earning Avios | 2022 edition
Old Mar 30, 2022, 7:51 am
AJA_

Programs: BAEC Bronze, Mucci recipient
Originally Posted by LovetoTravel83
Apologies if this Question was asked.

I have recently made Bronze and Very close to Silver. I currently hold the required tier points for Silver. However, I only have 2 eligible flights. I require an additional 2. And with the whole membership year, my year will end next month and I have no plans to fly in the next couple of weeks.

So my question is would be, does BA have any kind of flexibility towards this other than the 2 week grace period?
Unfortunately not, BA requires you to have the 4 eligible flights in addition to the required TP.

Unless you could show BA that you had some eligible flights that were cancelled by them?

if you do have flights booked in the 1st two weeks of your new year then definitely go for the grace period option.

Otherwise are you able to do a "cheap" RJ return to Jordan before the TP year end? I realise you are a bit stuck with shorthaul options given your location.

You could always just ask on the basis nothing ventured nothing gained but go with the expectation of a polite no from BA.