FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 29 Mar 2022 : Introduction of Dynamic award pricing and removal of award chart
Old Mar 29, 2022, 12:34 am
CoolJ

Made an Al Maha reservation with points advance a month ago, have been trying for weeks to deduct the points to confirm the reservation but the website is simply broken and doesn't confirm or deduct the points. Emailed support last week and they're dragging their feet, got fed up and called in a few hours ago, sat on the phone for 30 minutes and was told the guy who confirms the reservations is backed up and it will be another half hour. That was 3 hours ago and the points still have yet to be deducted and reservation is unconfirmed. Booking is still showing the same points rate but we'll see what happens later today.... Made it abundantly clear in writing asking for them to deduct the points several days ago so if the rate goes up today surely they'll compensate me the difference... right? At this point I have no faith in Marriott support but sounds like I have no other choice but to suck it up.