FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Place Breakfast - will it ever improve?
Old Mar 28, 2022, 8:10 pm
Global Adventurer

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Originally Posted by lsprice
How recently were you at the HP Cabo? I'm tentatively booked for a 1-night stay there hoping to stock up on a few supplies (drinks/snacks) and maybe visit a San Jose restaurant for dinner before moving to a nicer/pricier place the rest of the trip. How easy was it to get to the beach and into town from the HP?
I was there approximately Aug 15-Sept 15th 2021. You just walk across the street and you're at the beach and the grass covered beach umbrellas are free. About 12 of them. I took beer with me daily and some snacks and guys would walk by selling snacks too. The water can be stronger when there's a storm coming. I was there during hurricane season. The water is calmer further south though. But, I didn't want to be around a lot of tourists, so enjoyed San Jose for a full month of relaxation. lol

*get a room behind the elevators, not the main hallway. The views are spectacular. You can get the food/breakfast to go....so ask for a container to take back to your room. But, the food was really good considering it was breakfast.