FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! (2022 - Forward)
Old Mar 26, 2022, 9:36 am
ATOBTTR
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Back in Reds Country (DAY/CVG). Previously: SEA & SAT.
Programs: DL PM 1MM, AA PLAT, UA Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by mattp1987
Happy SATurday! It's a beautiful day here. We're heading out to pick up Mrs. P's new bike that we ordered Labor Day weekend although I doubt she'll be riding much since Thorsday (Why does my computer try to correct that to Thursday? It should know better.) marked 30 weeks. I bought mine at the same time; I was debating between one that was in stock and one that would have to be ordered, and I'm now very glad I went with the in-stock model. I do want to take the opportunity to look at baby bike trailers while we're there. I'm leaning towards buying one that can work as both a bike trailer and a jogging stroller.
Happy SATurDAY. It's a not so beautiful day here. It was "snowing" (flurries) but also cold and really windy. Not a day for doing anything outdoors. So a perfect day to do the taxes we've been putting off doing. Going to be pretty cold in the Southwest Ohio area over the next few days, then a really warm day on Wednesday, followed by a slide into a cooler weekend (though not as cold as this weekend).

The old saying is "March comes in like a lion, out like a lamb" but it's really been the opposite here. March really came in like a lamb but is going out more like a lion.