FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What Is The Matter With This Once Proud Airline??
Old Mar 24, 2022, 7:55 am
stevie

Programs: Meh
Originally Posted by KARFA
you should be able to readily get extensions for your GUF if you ask. Extensions in 6 month increments up to 3 years should be fine, and I know at least one person who has had a GUF extended to 4 years.

I think on your broader point, you should distinguish the airline from the FFP. I understand you already prefer other airlines over BA (which is perfectly fine of course), so that’s the airline loyalty. On FFP do you think you will use another oneworld FFP going forward instead of BAEC?
Thanks - I tried.....good luck to you all sticking with this airline it is a shell of what it once was. Life is too short to be loyal to a company.

Hi ....., we extended all unused Gold Upgrade Vouchers by six months in March 2020 and again in October 2020. In February 2021, we added a further 6-month extension to all vouchers that were due to expire before 31 December 2021. We're unable to offer a further extension on these and we're sorry for any disappointment caused. JulieR