FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Covid19: vaccination/test requirements for WAW
Old Mar 20, 2022, 3:50 am
Thomas PL

Programs: BA Gold, KL Gold, LH FTL, IHG Plat Amb, HH Diamond, Accor Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by scubadave
It is a little unclear for me. I fly back from Sri Lanka to Belgium next month with a transit of 2 hours in Warshaw. I have a Belgium passport and I am fully vaccinated. Do I need a PCR test before travelling to Poland ?
That's even unclear for us here
As a rule of thumb if you spend in Poland (transit area of airport) less than 24 hours, than you should be fine.
On the passport check they might ask you for the address where you'll spend your quarantine, just give them any address in Poland (any hotel), as after 2 hours you won't even be there anymore.
In worst case scenario you can do the antigest rapid test after deboarding the plane and before the passport control - cost is 150 pln (ca. 32€).
Anyways, now the ministry of public health announced that he recommended to the prime ministrer to give up any testing for arriving passengers - in a month lots can still change.