FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Garden Inn Cusco {PER}
View Single Post
Old Mar 19, 2022, 2:37 pm
tobegold

Programs: TK Elite Plus, IC Plat Ambassador, HH Diamond
I stayed here 3 nights in the first week of March. Service is very good, the only updates from prior reviews I have is that I received 2 bottles of water each day of my stay. Breakfast is very good and also had dinner here which was very good each time except the time I had the pizza (not recommended). DIY laundry is 52 Soles and the dryer still does not get the clothes completely dry. I booked 2 tours using a tour company located just behind the hotel along the walking route down to the Plaza de Armas, at Sonqo Inka Travel Agency, at rates far less than the links in the hotels internet login page (the usual overpriced Viator website). The only fault I had was with the AC system, a bit noisy, never cooling down to the temperature set, 20C and then after breakfast (40 minutes away from room) the temperature jumped to over 25 C. Notified reception and it was “fixed”, except it still did not cool to 20C and was louder, I had to shut-off the AC to sleep. Bedding consists of a good comforter, but with the room will only cooling down to 22C I could not get a good nights sleep due to being too warm. I would stay elsewhere if I return to Cusco, I always had a good nights sleep 10 years ago at the place I stayed.