FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Status of United Clubs at EWR (C74 reopened 11 Oct 2023)
Old Mar 19, 2022, 12:51 pm
DELee
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by flyingrohit
Hey all, have one of those Terminal A flights tomorrow for the first time in years so had a couple questions:

1. Is A club open?On my flight status page it says “A under construction So arrive early”, but my gate still says A24 so not sure what that’s supposed to mean whether terminal is still functional but restricted, or what it is

2. as a slightly off topic extension, what exactly is the status of term A, how early should I take that shuttle there? Etc. Thanks!
1. UC in Terminal A is open: https://www.united.com/en/us/fly/tra...locations.html

2. Assuming you're flying into Terminal C. If you'r so inclined, saunter over to either C74 or C93 UCs to see what they have. Usually, Terminal A and C74 food offerings are fairly similar. If you want more time in a place that's quieter and has phone booths, take the bus shuttle over to A sooner rather than later. Use the restrooms in the UC unless you feel like using the pop up ones in the middle of the gate area.

David