FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Concierge Key / ConciergeKey / CK members lounge (master thread)
Old Mar 19, 2022, 6:51 am
dave_261

Originally Posted by davecraze
Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Sarika and the london CK team. My whole family and I were on a way way late (well below min connection time) flight from CDG to LHR and only had 50 minutes when we landed before out LHR-DFW flight took off. Sarika met us, called the gate to ensure they knew we landed and would keep the gate open for us, had a tarmac car for us to T3, personally hustled us around two winding security lines (accompanied by howls of protest from other people in line, nonetheless), had a cart for us right after security, called the gate again while on the way, even even facilitated a speedy screening due to an unfortunate random SSSS on my wife’s boarding pass. She provided 100 percent service and coordination among all the AA station crew was amazing.

i don’t know if anyone else on the Cdg to lhr flight made the Dallas flight, but I doubt it.

I rarely need CK services and when I get them it’s usually with a bit of bemusement, but situations like this are priceless, due to the family being with me.
Great story. Usually the CK airport benefits range from 'kinda unnecessary' to 'cool'. It's times like you described where CK provides legit value. I believe the primary purpose of CK is 'to get you home when things go wrong', and your example reinforces that.