FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Concierge Key / ConciergeKey / CK members lounge (master thread)
Old Mar 18, 2022, 3:14 pm
davecraze

Programs: AA ConciergeKey; Hyatt Globalist
Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Sarika and the london CK team. My whole family and I were on a way way late (well below min connection time) flight from CDG to LHR and only had 50 minutes when we landed before out LHR-DFW flight took off. Sarika met us, called the gate to ensure they knew we landed and would keep the gate open for us, had a tarmac car for us to T3, personally hustled us around two winding security lines (accompanied by howls of protest from other people in line, nonetheless), had a cart for us right after security, called the gate again while on the way, even even facilitated a speedy screening due to an unfortunate random SSSS on my wife’s boarding pass. She provided 100 percent service and coordination among all the AA station crew was amazing.

i don’t know if anyone else on the Cdg to lhr flight made the Dallas flight, but I doubt it.

I rarely need CK services and when I get them it’s usually with a bit of bemusement, but situations like this are priceless, due to the family being with me.