FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Expansion of the pass sanitaire
View Single Post
Old Mar 15, 2022, 2:11 am
TravelinSperry

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Don't know if still the case, but nobody cares about that so don't bother.
yes, on board they handed us that form. They then came and collected it. However, I was napping so didn't hand mine in. When I woke up I realized they had already been collected, so I went to the back and handed it to the woman who had the pile in her hand. She took it and placed it in the pile. 2 things... you could simply not hand it in, or you could write whatever the heck you wanted on it, such as Kris Kringle, 1 Paris Way. Nobody checked or cared. However, I wrote the truth. It took all of 2 minutes to fill out on board.

btw, for those traveling onward to countries that still use the QR code pass (such as Italy), I recommend converting your paper CDC card into a Pass Saintaire (if the pharmacies will still allow). The Pass Sainitaire QR code is being accepted in Italy. I'm there now and they periodically ask for a Super Green Pass. Although I believe they'd ultimately accept the paper CDC card, things go much more smoothly with the QR code.