FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA-Schedule changes {Archive}
View Single Post
Old Mar 9, 2022, 8:19 am
JimInOhio

Programs: UA MM
Originally Posted by emcampbe
makes sense.

we’re booked spring break (first week of April) SFO-LHR. Despite it being just a week into introducing the second flight, and me being worried that they might somehow cancel one, seat maps show a healthy load on both flights, though award availability on the later flight, which I would have preferred, is now available in X, which it wasn’t before, Booked the Twosday sale so don’t particularly want to make the change to 16K extra miles x 4, so hoping to SDC. I do wonder if more people will start to cancel closer to flight time - my wife was worried about potential spill over effects from Eastern Europe, but we’ve decided to go if it remains relatively status quo. Unfortunately, since COVID, seems it’s just one thing after another in world events, so we’ll see what happens in the end.
Regardless of the published schedules, I wouldn't count on an INTL flight to operate in the future if it isn't already operating today. Sure, that will change some day but I don't sense that day is anytime soon.