FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Travel Packages [** Discontinued Jan 19, 2022 **]
Old Mar 6, 2022, 7:28 am
johnep1

Originally Posted by GUWonder
it's not a matter of can/cannot; it's a matter of will and prioritization. Where there is a will, there is a way when it comes to these things. Yet here again we see that Marriott just doesn't have it as a priority to do the most customer-friendly thing possible for such circumstances: blanket authorization for the Marriott reps to manually convert the partial travel package certs into points upon customer request and catch the rest via automated sweeps/batch query/batch updates.
I am feeling worse and worse about this. I emailed Marriott as well and got this reply - "For security and the protection of your account information, I apologize that we cannot assist you further with this information via email. Please contact Marriott by phone for assistance. We can be reached toll free in the US and Canada at 800-228-2100. If you have additional questions, we are happy to assist you."

So they're unwilling to help over email or over the phone. I am holding out hope that we'll start to see these processed in a few days, but I don't trust Marriott at all.