FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - COVID19: Testing (and vaccination) Requirements to enter India
Old Mar 5, 2022, 1:58 pm
TravellingMan

Programs: Free checked in bag on UA & DL. Free icecream at Marriott checkin.
Originally Posted by quarryking
Any idea if a test is required when travelling from the UAE back to India ?
This would be for an Indian Passport Holder with both shots of the vaccination done.
Originally Posted by Andy786
Hi,

Any idea if the children aged 6-11 years are also exempt for a pre-departure RT PCR if they are travelling with fully vaccinated adults? The Guidelines for International Arrivals dtd Feb 10 2022 has not explained this aspect.

Myself and my wife are fully vaccinated but our child age group is not approved for vaccination in the UK. Does this mean we have to especially get a 72 hour pre-departure RT PCR done only for the child?
The question is not of if you have been vaccinated but which country you got your final shot. I would recommend the best solution is to go about filling out the Air Suvidha form and it will tell you if your vaccination is enough or you need to get a RT-PCR test done. I filled it out over the weekend and it accepted my vaccination status.

Upon landing in DEL no one asked me for anything. The enforcement is being done by the airline and not by any officials on the ground. It feels things are back to early 2020 with the crowds back at immigration.