FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Travel Packages [** Discontinued Jan 19, 2022 **]
Old Mar 3, 2022, 9:32 am
margarita girl
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by Nitin Moryani
Hasn't anyone tried to call Marriott and ask them where the points are? If they were supposed to be credited by 1st March, there must an explanation from Marriott's end as to why they haven't been credited yet..

Probably they don't want Travel Package holders to exploit those points and make bookings before the new redemption rates kick in..
I don’t remember seeing any confirmation of this March 1 date. The only email I got from Marriott said certs had to be redeemed by Feb 28 (see post # 1453). Can someone find the reference to the March 1 deadline? I’m not saying it doesn’t exist, I just can’t find it.

Edit: I found it in the FAQs.

After February 28, 2022, if a Travel Package Award is not attached to a Reservation, the Travel Package Award will be automatically converted to Marriott Bonvoy® Points on March 1, 2022 which will be deposited into the Member's Marriott Bonvoy® Account.
We all know that Marriott IT is run by hamsters. Let’s give them a few days to get caught up.

Last edited by margarita girl; Mar 3, 2022 at 9:40 am