FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Canada officials say vaxx req for visitors, random testing to end by 30 Sept.2022
Old Mar 2, 2022, 6:13 pm
sydneyracquelle

Originally Posted by ALW
And another question, how strict is ArriveCAN for details of land entries? I assume if it's a different day you need to submit a new plan, but what if you change from Lansdown (Ivy Lea) to Prescott (Ogdensburg), or Buffalo to Niagara Falls?

Website says if your travel plans change, submit a new plan, but it could be pretty short notice (e.g. Google Maps might say to change crossings at the last possible moment). And they're asking exact time even for a land crossing. Does anyone have experience being off by an hour (or 2), or changing entry point, and not updating the plan?

Thanks.
I have driven back and forth monthly since covid started often changing my travel plans to arrive at a different border crossing on a different day even with fewer people in the car than planned. To date no one has said anything. They are mainly checking your vaccine status regardless of where and when you cross.