FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Thinking of this forum's Ukrainian members
Old Feb 24, 2022, 3:48 am
Brighterside

Programs: BA GOLD
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
It's difficult to do this without going outside some necessary boundaries of a frequent flyer forum, nevertheless given the close relationships involved, it would seem remiss to say nothing.

I would like to express my support, concern and yes worry for Andriyko, who is a very active member of this forum and who I have had the pleasure of meeting in Kiev / Kyiv. He is a gentle soul with a huge interest in travel, the UK, British Airways, the English language, which he speaks so well, and other members of this forum. I know he must have met dozens of other participants in this forum, both in the Ukraine and elsewhere. I also express concern for his husband, which in itself illustrates exactly what is at stake here. @Andriyko, you will have many other things to concern yourself with at the moment, but I hope you and your homeland get through this horrible situation, which is not of your making.

I think there are some other Ukranian residents who use this forum too, and we will be thinking of you in these dark hours.

Elequently put on our behalf - thank you CWS.