FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Everything You Wanted to Know About Where to Sit on the Airbus A320
Old Feb 23, 2022, 7:20 pm
Longboater

Programs: UA Gold Marriott Gold AA Gold Choice Gold Wyndham PLAT IHG PLAT Avis President's Club Amtrak Select
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
Exit Row Window seats can get a little chilly for some
Thanks for the heads up. I'll be coming straight from Redondo Beach but I'll be changing into proper clothing during the flight for Alexandria, VA, where I live as I'll be going from temperatures near 70 to close to the freezing point when I arrive after Midnight.

Thank you to everyone for your advice. Also, another question, unrelated topic, I know I can pre-order snacks/drinks but several items are listed as unavailable including Classic Beef Butter Burger with Cheddar and Kindred Selection Cheese Tray, the items I was most interested in. I have been able to order these items on the flight before. So are these items really sold out or just first come first serve on the plane? I recognise being in exit row is a bit further back and these items, if still available, could be sold out by the time they get to the exit row.

Last edited by Longboater; Feb 23, 2022 at 7:39 pm