FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Tier Point Runs | 2021 edition
View Single Post
Old Feb 23, 2022, 7:34 am
stephenjc

Programs: BAEC Gold
Hi all,

need some help please. I've only done one TP run, November 2019, got to gold in Jan. 2020, no travel since....

Looking to do a tier point run at some point this year, other flights will determine if it's before or after my Oct. 8 year end date.

However, a couple of questions please.

1. Was using ITA Matrix last night and I was able to find some good lights DUB->LHR->JFK->LAX->SFO return (Thank you @Spongthrush!).

I could not get it to find any flights when trying to add HEL in though, what am I doing wrong?

Is it possible to try and get all flights in Business except the A321 Sharklets Transcon, was looking to try that in First? When I search for First, it ups the LHR->JFK flight to first too?

2. Do all AA & Air Alaska flights garner TP and Avios? Especially as some seem to be operated by other companies, for example Alaska 3305 (operated by Skywest Airlines As Alaskaskywest) and American 3058 (operated by Skywest Airlines As American Eagle), just want to check before I miss out on 80TP's.

Thanks again, stephenjc
Attached Images  

Last edited by stephenjc; Feb 23, 2022 at 7:51 am Reason: adding ita matrix screenshot & correct Alaska details