FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PDBs Coming Back? (anecdotes, experiences)
Old Feb 21, 2022, 4:07 pm
platbrownguy

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
No dice. After boarding completed with time to spare, I asked the FA... "Are you doing drinks?" She says "no, we're not doing them." I say, "I thought they came back on the 16th?" She says, "no, not on this plane. But I love a predeparture when I'm traveling! 20 minutes..." I said, "ok, fiiine... I was looking forward to it!" She said, "Yeah, I don't know why we're not doing them!"

All very friendly and I am not so booze-deprived that 20 minutes of screwing around on my phone without a drink will bother me, but a big at "I don't know why we're not doing them"... like, own it, you're lAAzy and hoping no one knows about PDBs.

ETA: 0 for 2. Boarded mainline CLT-PWM (thankfully towards the end) and initially rejoiced at the sight of cups in F pax's hands... when I asked for a Woodford, though, I was swiftly met with "water, OJ, or apple juice"

What is the point.

Last edited by platbrownguy; Feb 21, 2022 at 6:34 pm