FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Centurion Lounge SFO [Opened 6 November 2014; Expanded 31 December 2022]
Old Feb 20, 2022, 10:15 pm
Infinite1K

Programs: AA PP, UA 1K/MM, WoH Globalist, HH Gold
Originally Posted by emcampbe
Anyone know if the SFO lounge was ever open late enough to be useful for red eyes (ie, UA redeye bank), (ie, pre-COVID), or plans to expand hours to do so at some point?

As I look at booking more travel into spring/summer, seems this could be a good benefit for those heading for destinations served by redeye. Also on a wish list, would be nice if it would be open earlier to serve the early morning bank to the Midwest/east destinations. For me, seeing it open at like 4:30, or as late as 11:30 or so would be ideal. I have a feeling that it would be a good opportunity for those of us to actually make use of the lounge without having to wait so long to get in, which IME is all day from about 7:30am and later.

(and yeah, while on a wish list…improving food quality would be helpful, especially since I visited DEN before this one, so got spoiled…both cappuccino machines at SFO were also broken last time I was there).
IIRC they were open from 5am to 11pm pre-COVID.