FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Le Grand Paris Master Thread [merged]
View Single Post
Old Feb 20, 2022, 12:22 pm
s1362083

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold, Eurostar CB, IHG Spire, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, Hertz President Circle
Originally Posted by ninjalad
I don’t think it matters what might you stay on points it is not IHG policy to give Ambassador members club access unless paid for ..
If you want access then they should give you a reduced rate , I think I read somewhere 100€
Given the prices for a drink or breakfast that seems a bargain 😉
I ended up cancelling the first night on points and just stayed 2 nights booked in the club room. They upgraded to Executive room allegedly but the room overlooked the roof with AC systems.. I assume that isn't the 'Chic courtyard' that the hotel website description refers to for this room category. Nor did the bathroom have separate shower and bath as advertised on the website. When I called front desk, I was told quite curtly that I was indeed in the correct room.

Welcome amenity was a large bottle of water, 3 oranges and a tin of shortbread.

They didn't do anything wrong but certainly didn't feel like anything special. The opera view and junior suites were available on my dates so would have been nice to have been upgraded to but can't really complain when they've done the minimum required.

​​​​