FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [prem fare gone]: UA : ORD - CPT $1,748 RT Business
Old Feb 13, 2022, 7:49 pm
fumje
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by nk15
I booked on UA with UA on the outbound segments and TK and AC back with a stopover in Europe, so 2 trips in 1, but it is still pending because the TK flights are not confirmed. The AC segments earn 200% on A3 and the TK ones 150%. All lie flats except the N.A. domestic flights.

Does anyone know what is the current UA policy on cancelling nonrefundable flights. Would they still give flight credit? Even when partner flights are involved?

What is the UA 24-hour cancellation policy, is it the midnight of the next day or exactly 24 hours?
Pretty much 24h exactly. There could be approximately +1h, but not reliably.

If partner won't ticket, they should look for reroute on UA metal or offer full refund (not credit).

I once had a UA ticket with TK hung up on ticketing. I called TK, and the agent expressed cluelessness about any issue, but soon after the ticket issued. It might be worth a call to TK to ask if they see some issue (they can probably find it with the UA PNR, or if UA tells you a TK PNR on the reservation page, use that).