FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Convince me airport security is not a sham
Old Nov 16, 2004, 10:26 am
eyecue

Programs: TSA
Ah!

Originally Posted by MIKESILV
Thanks for re-affirming my initial misgivings about posting this here in the first place.
you are quite welcome!

Perhaps if you took your head out of that dark place where the sun dont shine you might have noticed that I did not blame anyone ( since it was obvious where the blame lay) in regard me having left my bag.
I did express my joy at finding it intact.
"Convince me that security isnt a sham." Appears to me that you are pointing a finger and blame at security for something!
Its sad that some in our society think one should be grateful when your possesion ( no matter where they are left) are not stolen.
Human nature. Crime is often an event of oppurtunity. You provided an opportunity and should be glad that no one took up your offering.

My question was a simple rhetorical one, which you seem incapable of reponding to.
Oxymoron rhetorical questions arent meant to be responded to and yet you chastise me for it?
That OK, I think I fully understand ( by reading this and other posts) your limitations.

Pardon me for putting it in most polite terms I can muster, I would however greatly appreciate your withdrawal from this discussion.
mike

Istn the first ammendment wonderful?