FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Italy - Self Declaration Form
View Single Post
Old Feb 12, 2022, 5:12 am
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by NickB
A French police officer asked you a "passe vaccinale"? I trust that, as a woman of honour, you told him that you were not that kind of girl and that une passe, whether vaccinale or not, was completely out of the question.
Dearest NickB - I have decided that at a certain time in a woman's life - any passe is better than none. If you had seen him. Were I not a Good Girl (and look where that got me. the world was my oyster andI settled for the shell) I would have taken him home and eaten him on toast. My Beloved's reaction was to say "Are you coming or what?" All that was left to feed my eyes upon in that land God gave to Cain aka the Nantes Airport baggage hall, was someone's bag that should have gone to Douala. Still, your concern over my virtue is rewarded. You are now a Mucci Chevalier d'Honneur

Ah! The solace of Flyertalk - one can truly unleash all the pent up filth on one's mind safe in the knowledge that it will be shared abundantly.

So - when pray will France get over itself and let us back in without of a test those of us who are innoculated up to the eyebrows? Has the stupid and muddlesome PLF been updated in the UK and let BA and the others fly us rather than examine our medical information.

Last edited by PUCCI GALORE; Feb 12, 2022 at 5:23 am