FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Schedule change for award C ticket
View Single Post
Old Feb 11, 2022, 7:28 am
SK AAR
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by nacho
Just got several emails from TK regarding schedule change for my flight from CPH to JFK. The IST-CPH flight has been cancelled - the app has no rebooking option and said I need to call TK.

My trip is in late April so I don't know if I should call now or I should wait until later.

Last time we had a schedule change TK gave me a suggested change and all I needed to do was to confirm it. This time it's just said the flight has been cancelled. When it is like that would I be able to change the return date with charge? There's an earlier flight back to CPH but I'd rather have more time in IST, so I'm wondering if it's possible to take a later flight home instead. I guess I won't be able to make use of the stopover in Istanbul offer.
I'm in the same boat (but not arrving from JFK). The evening fight IST to CPH has been cancelled, i.e. you will need to stay in IST until the next day (TK will provide hotel if you take the first flight available (next morning) to CPH; if you take any later flights TK will not pay the hotel). Give it a few days and call to rebook when you have made up your mind. No need to call now.