FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AAdvantage eShopping / Cartera Questions / Discussion / Vendors / Issues (archive)
Old Feb 10, 2022, 10:55 am
AbirdA

Originally Posted by ambush276
if i can see the order number and amount tracked in recent store vists, but it has not yet posted into recent transactions does that mean it will track eventually? Have some orders that posted 3 days ago in recent store visits but has not moved to recent transactions yet?

Thanks.
I’m wondering the same thing. I’m pretty new to the eShopping portal after being drawn in by the new loyalty points scheme.

On Saturday, I placed back-to-back orders with Pier 1 and Samsung. Both tracked and I got the email within a few hours letting me know to expect points within 3-5 days.

The Pier 1 order has already posted on eShopping and even to my AAdvantage account.

However, the Samsung order has not appeared in my recent transactions tab at all. It does show up in my store visits tab with order number and correct purchase amount. But I have been accustomed to seeing orders like that shown on the transaction tab as well, labeled “pending.” This one isn’t doing that.

It’s worth noting that the Samsung purchase is for just shy of $3k and is by far my largest transaction on the portal so far. The email letting me know it had tracked also cautioned that larger transactions take longer to process. Could that be the issue here?

Anyone have enough experience with this to know whether I should worry about this being denied for some reason? I’m just worried with it not showing up as a pending transaction.