FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "We're Sorry" Free EQM Email
View Single Post
Old Feb 8, 2022, 10:59 pm
FlyerDigits

Never received an email but had a creepy interaction with the first class FA on my SFO-LAX flight tonight that reminded me of this thread.

After I settled in he walked up and said something along the lines of "FlyerDigits, well, well, six cancelled flights huh? We'll get you to LA tonight.". I was completely confused. Then he confirmed my first and last name and said Minneapolis, Seattle,... I asked if he was talking about my January flights. Now he was confused, looked at his mobile device, and said that he was confused because he didn't realize those were last month.

So great, thanks for reminding me about all of my last minute cancellations, to include the one where my daughters appreciated the early morning wake up when I informed them that we had to leave for the airport RIGHT NOW if we wanted to make it to the Delta flights Alaska just rebooked us on (or hang out in the hotel for several days).

And also how much customer history and information does Alaska leave floating around out there for the flight attendants to see? What happened a month ago doesn't seem relevant to my new trip today. But it sure did bring back a bad taste and weirded me out.